Creating, collecting & recycling textiles & papercrafts. I love preserving the past for the future.

Sunday 24 July 2011

Collectable finds


Found these old WW2 period labels in Strathalbyn, South Australia.
----------------------------------------
I just love collecting. If it takes my eye and the price is right I'm interested.
I just love a good bargain, but who doesn't?
A lot of my bits and pieces have been given to me by friends. They say thought you might like to look at this, and if you don't want it it can go into the bin.

Bought this cute little clock on eBay.
------------------------------

Another Ebay purchase
-------------------------------

Found these cute little dolly types in a local opportunity shop in Ipswich, Queensland.
------------------------------------------

Cute pansy doiley, green austrian crystal cruet set and cute little blue cotton reel holder with thimble, all found at an antiques fair in Ipswich, Queensland.
-----------------------------------

Hand painted sandwich plate found at a second hand shop, Gawler, South Australia.
-----------------------------------------

My 2 dolly tea cosies and the one on far right was found by my friend. My two are quite old so sweet. The one on left cost $26 and the one in the middle cost 99cents at a garage sale.
-----------------------------------
Finally I can't believe that due to Karen at
My Desert Cottage Blog
and her wonderful party
Where Blogger's Create 2011,
I have had 1000 hits within one month of beginning to blog.
Thankyou.

No comments:

Post a Comment