Creating, collecting & recycling textiles & papercrafts. I love preserving the past for the future.

Tuesday 6 December 2011

A Red Floral Card



A red floral card inspired by Remembrance Day 2011
'Just a Note'
100 year old plus sheet music
distressed
further
with
Tim Holtz Distress Inks.
I tried out my new Martha Stewart all over punch
for
the
bottom border
and
underlayed some red shimmer paper to compliment the seam binding bow
and
the red flower.
Two beautiful JustRight stamps...
'MUSIC washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life'...
and
'JUST A NOTE'....

Some red floral stickers
corner gold stickers (distressed)
and
pearl bling
accented the centres
of
the
all over punched areas.


Once again
such fun
to make.
I'll add them to my stash
and
when the time is right
they will find their way
to a
new owners. 


No comments:

Post a Comment