Creating, collecting & recycling textiles & papercrafts. I love preserving the past for the future.

Sunday 26 June 2011

Another card for a dear friend's 50th


I made this in January for a good friend's 50th. She was thrilled to receive it and I was so happy to make it for her. I had some dramas along the way, namely the printer ran out of ink and the flower had to be hand coloured (using Staedtler Aquarell pencils that I then painted over to highlight, using a wet brush). I used linen paper and it gave a lovely texture.
The tree branch sticker was so beautiful and I added my friend's name to the branches in alphabet stickers. The round scalloped sticker behind the 50 was from the same sheet as the tree
Webster's pages, Your Life is Beautiful (Hello Beautiful cardstock diecut stickers).
The music theme played throughout the entire card as we both learnt music together when we were children.
I'm sorry but the paper, alphabet stickers and anything else not credited is out of my scrap bits and pieces and I have forgotten where I got them or their origins.

No comments:

Post a Comment